For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
- only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page
- the e-mail addresses of those who purchase products, make online donations, register to use portions of the site, or communicate with us via e-mail
- information voluntarily submitted by the visitor, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, fax number, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
The information we collect may be used only by GMI, or by its contractors and financial institutions to:
- keep you informed about our ministry
- improve the content of our Web pages
- customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor
- ship and obtain payment for product orders
- determine whether prospective users are qualified licensees of restricted-distribution products, or are qualified for scholarships or discounts
- process donations
- respond to requests for technical support or other assistance
- contact customers for marketing purposes
- request participation in surveys we conduct from time to time (survey participation requests and response forms may originate from SurveyMonkey.com)
Cookies may be used in certain parts of the site to:
- store visitor preferences
- record session information, such as items that consumers add to their shopping cart
- alert visitors to new areas that we think might be of interest to them when they return to our site
- record past activity at a site in order to provide better service when visitors return to our site
- customize Web page content based on visitors' browser type or other information that the visitor sends.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, or writing to us at the above address. Please supply the e-mail address you want removed and, if known, the specific mailing list(s) from which you would like your address removed.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on our ministries, products, services, and events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above, e-mailing us at the above address, or writing to us at the above address. Please include all information from the mailing label of any mailings you have received.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, or writing to us at the above address.
- We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, or writing to us at the above address.
Upon request, and upon sufficient verification of your identity, we provide means of verifying and correcting information we maintain about our users and customers, including:
- contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number, e-mail)
- unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password)
- transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases).
Consumers can verify or correct this information by contacting us by mail, fax, or telephone using the above contact information.
- When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information (particularly financial information), we redirect visitors to a secure server, which may be on our site, JustAddCommerce.com, or PayPal.
- Sensitive data is transferred to us, and to our financial institutions and order-processing partners, via encrypted data channels.
- We and our partners have appropriate security measures in place in our facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.